"Don't go trying to steal my photographer!" Annette repeated excitedly as she waved her index finger in the air.
She told Molly and me minutes earlier that the black and white contact print I gave her last week had been very popular with the other women in her shelter. They asked her if I could come back to take their pictures too. Annette recounted her response, "So I told them, 'Nuh uh. She comes for Julie's clients only. Don't go trying to steal my photographer. " I couldn't help but laugh a little.
This is not the first time women have expressed this sentiment. I think many of them see pictures and picture-taking as an incentive of the program, and it is special for me to be able to provide that service and photographs. I thought I would share this account because it was funny to me.
She told Molly and me minutes earlier that the black and white contact print I gave her last week had been very popular with the other women in her shelter. They asked her if I could come back to take their pictures too. Annette recounted her response, "So I told them, 'Nuh uh. She comes for Julie's clients only. Don't go trying to steal my photographer. " I couldn't help but laugh a little.
This is not the first time women have expressed this sentiment. I think many of them see pictures and picture-taking as an incentive of the program, and it is special for me to be able to provide that service and photographs. I thought I would share this account because it was funny to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home